This month has been of the kind that fly. And it has flown right by. I’ve begun to slowly form a routine and fill my life with good things. Which is important to do when you graduate and life as you know it changes forever.
Here’s what my phone’s photo album has to show for itself this month (plus some of September).
1. City street reflections in subway advertisements with humorously placed ‘grumpy cat’ stickers.
3. My part time desk. at school number 2.
5. Evidence we HAD mice.
6. Colors burl together to brighten my lengthy commute.
7. Walking in streets with trees and houses. An oasis in insanity.
8. Springtime flowers blooming make me miss fall even more. (Have I mentioned that NY’s delayed season changes make me incredibly jealous of orange and red leaves as of late?)
11. Jeni’s ice cream. A happy addition to New York and to my life.
And that, my friends, leads us to the part where October ends.